Thursday, May 6, 2010

Boycott This II

Well, I hate to admit it but I live in a state where some other state's business has become Massachusetts biz laughingly enough because Boston City Councilors (who are these clowns, anyways?) have approved a resolution to urge the city to "curb economic ties" to Arizona and cancel city contracts and halt purchasing agreements with the one state that has taken a very firm affirmative stand to curb illegal immigration - a far more important act of decisiveness than curbing economic ties.

Michael Graham, a conservative talk show radio host has told Fox25 News he intends to organize a boycott of Boston businesses in protest of this new resolution and Boston Mayor Mumbles Menino is blaming Arizona governor Jan Brewer for "starting a cross-country war of words."

I will ask this question again and again till I get a genuine answer: What part of the word illegal in the phrase illegal immigrant doesn't anyone seem to understand?

While I am sympathetic to the plights of citizens in other countries where culture and custom practices are abominations of belief (female genitalia mutilation, stoning family members for dating, and of course those whacky Iraqis who get up in the morning and decide to strap bombs around their waists and go blow up a few hundred infidels all in the name of another whack named Allah), I reiterate again that if you want to come to my country, do so legally and with the right intentions. Do not come sneaking into my country and then demand rights to services to which I should be entitled first before you. Do not come into my hospitals with your arm dangling off because you didn't have the proper training to do a job and then cut my son and I in line and expect special treatment.

America needs to close its borders once and for all. And each state needs to step up its enforcement of the federal law to perform a national rodeo round up of all illegals and send them back to their respective countries. Arizona got fed up and did something pro-active.

Remember the movie The Amityville Horror with James Brolin? Remember the scene where he is looking at the brick wall and sees himself in it and hears two words?

Remember what those two words are?

Yah, thought so. To all illegals in MY country here's your Amityville Horror newsflash:

GET OUT.



Remember

No comments: