Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Liar Liar Pants on Fire Part 3

In connection with the two previous Liar Liar Pants on Fire, I need the witnesses who saw the accident.

On the morning of June 9th, at approximately 10:57 a.m., the drivers who were driving on Edgell Road, coming from Nobscot in Framingham, Massachusetts, and who were BEHIND the black BMW - license plate number 669 GD7 with two female occupants, and who saw this black BMW illegally pass on the left a black SUV sitting in the first position of that single-car, left turn lane that bisects Edgell Road and Central Street.

the black BMW was behind me on Edgell Road, as when I turned into the single car, left turn lane that bisects Edgell Road and Central Street, the BMW traveling behind me came up to the left turn lane, illegally passed me on my left cutting me off and blocking me and impeding me from making my left turn.

All the drivers who were turning into the turn lane after the accident -- you could see that my SUV was still in the turn lane in the first position. the black BMW was halfway into Central Street. All all drivers had to go around us to the RIGHT until the Framingham cop came to the scene.

If you witnessed this crash, and you witnessed the black BMW traveling in front of YOU on Edgell Road that morning, and traveling BEHIND the black SUV that turned first into the left turn lane bisecting Edgell Road and Central Street, and you witnessed the black BMW illegally pass the black SUV on the left, please contact me.

Thank you!

No comments: