Monday, January 9, 2012

Foraging Into Fifty - Day 1 addendum

Nothing wrecks the day like emotional eating. I need to make sure I don't have any crunchy munchy stuff in my office, near my desk or within a thousand miles of me when my mind wanders while I am making a bazillion copies of depositions.

Fact: Black is slimming ONLY if you hide everything you are wearing with  a bigger black sweater.

Fact: Log rolling for exercise in the morning isn't half bad ha ha ha ha. The tree was rotting.

Trying not to think about supper. Then again, I have veggies to steam and rice to eat. I just have to make a separate supper for my son. If ONLY kids would wake up one day and say I LOVE EVERYTHING and eat whatever you put on their plates. Oh, dieting would be soooooooooooooooo easy.

It's 4:38 pm I have a ways to go for the night. I figured if I wrote first it would keep me away from the refrigerator for a while.

I'm still pissed for jamming all those multigrain wheat thins into my mouth. I had NOTHING to do with my hands while the copy machine was running. I COULD have sat down at my computer and made work for myself but the crackers called my name.

A huge defeat on the first day.

Movin' forward.

I may write more later.

I do have to say I may be overweight, but I would NOT take up two airplane seats if I did fly. Nor would I crush a chair into kindling if it was wooden.

I am just not at the weight I should be for my age, height and body frame.

If I lose enough, will I lose the boobs, too?

Oh what I wouldn't give to fit into a perfect 38C. Do you have any idea how NICE the lingerie choices are when you can fit into a 38C bra?

No comments: